Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday socks complete


I finished Lawson's socks on Sunday - after his birthday but within his birthday week, so I thought I did pretty well all things considered.  It has been unseasonably warm here in Washington state so he hasn't had much occasion to wear them yet, but he seems to be happy with them.  I'm glad I used the sport weight yarn, it made it go a lot faster than the year I made him regular fingering weight ones.


The other big project that I brought to work on is the Cables and Os sweater from No Sheep for You... but I forgot the pattern, doh.  We may stop by a library tomorrow to see if I can borrow the book for the rest of the trip.  In the meantime, I have been knitting some cute pumpkin baby hats which I have been making up - I will post the two variations (and patterns for both) when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I love to hear from you! I have comment moderation turned on for older comments, so if your comment doesn't show up, it maybe waiting for me to publish it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...